Recent content by FoundRose

  1. FoundRose

    Movies and TV shows to avoid

    ugh I hate when studios decide to go with the "humanity is the worst thing ever and we should just be wiped out for the greater good" narrative. It's so overdone and boring, not to mention ridiculous and untrue.
  2. FoundRose

    Looking for youtube recs for my teen daughter....

    There's a youtuber I watch called Taylor Alesia who talks about things like beauty, media and culture in general, but all from a Christian perspective. Her channel is generally aimed at young women and she seems like a good role model for teen to look up to. If you do look her up, make sure to...
  3. FoundRose

    Surgery

    Hello everyone, I'd like to ask if you could say a prayer for me as I'm going to have surgery tomorrow. I know that I am safe in God's hands and I am doing my best to not feel scared, but I guess some nerves are normal, so please keep me in your prayers. Thank you and God bless you all ❤️
  4. FoundRose

    Prayer for safety

    Hello everyone, I’d like to ask for your prayers for me and my family’s safety as we are going to be travelling today. I always get a little nervous when flying so I’d really appreciate your prayers. Thank you and God bless 💖
  5. FoundRose

    Ill health

    Thank you so much for your prayers, I’m happy to say that God heard them and answered. The symptoms I was experiencing due to the problem have been taken from me and though I still must face the root cause of them, I do so with a renewed strength and trust in God, having seen that there really...
  6. FoundRose

    Ill health

    Hello everyone, I'd like to ask for some urgent prayers if possible. I've unfortunately become very ill in the past couple of days and am not sure what the outcome of this will be for me. I won't go into any detail but what I'm facing is quite serious and I would really appreciate some prayers...
  7. FoundRose

    Hey teen girlies: Thoughts on makeup

    I’m 19, I started wearing a little makeup when I was about 17. I think it’s really important to develop confidence in yourself without makeup before venturing into using it. One thing my friends who started wearing makeup earlier struggle with is feeling beautiful when they aren’t made up since...
  8. FoundRose

    Movies and TV shows to avoid

    I haven't seen it before but I just watched the trailer and it looks really good. I'm definitely going to check it out :giggle:
  9. FoundRose

    Movies and TV shows to avoid

    I wish that there were more sci-fi movies that weren't demonic as I love the genre so much but the satanic influence is so prevalent. I remember seeing the trailer for 'Ash' and immediately getting a bad feeling, which is so unfortunate because putting the gore and such aside, the actual...
  10. FoundRose

    Espresso

    I’m 19 so I guess I would count as a young adult. Some of the questions I find myself thinking about are things like; How do you avoid things like gossip when you’re with friends (especially those that aren’t Christian)?, how do you stop idolising relationships and put God first?, what’s the...
  11. FoundRose

    Prayers for flight

    Hello everyone, This may seem silly but I was hoping that those who see this would be able to pray for me and my family as we are going on a plane next week. I usually wouldn’t be so nervous but with all the crashes that have happened this year I’m a lot more weary than usual. Please also pray...
  12. FoundRose

    Movies and TV shows to avoid

    Exactly, and it’s only ever Christianity which seems to cause an outcry. People are accepting of everything else but the moment they hear the word Jesus, it’s like a switch is flipped and they become hostile. The truth really is the hardest pill for most to swallow. I suppose all we can do is...
  13. FoundRose

    Movies and TV shows to avoid

    It’s so sad to see God and Christians be targeted by media so much. It’s so prevalent in everything that it’s becoming normalised. Even subtle little patterns like that tell so much about the agendas of the people making movies, it’s so disturbing.
  14. FoundRose

    Movies and TV shows to avoid

    Oh these are great, thanks so much 😊🙏
  15. FoundRose

    Movies and TV shows to avoid

    That’s such a powerful testimony, and one that should definitely be shared. God really is wonderful ☺️🙏