Recent content by Genipher

  1. Genipher

    Could AI usher in the tribulation?

    Ah, like the show "Upload" I only watched 2 episodes because it was full of inappropriate intimacies but the concept was "interesting". Wonder if that show is a way to desensitize people so they accept the idea...
  2. Genipher

    The Shroud Of Turin Was Reanalyzed By AI - And It Found Something That Shouldn't Exist

    I'm not trolling and I'm not throwing barbs. You are being very sensitive about the idea of people disagreeing with you, though. That is something an adult tells another adult so they can self reflect and adjust the attitude.
  3. Genipher

    The Shroud Of Turin Was Reanalyzed By AI - And It Found Something That Shouldn't Exist

    We're here to have discussions and not be an echo chamber. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you then maybe you're in the wrong place?
  4. Genipher

    Do Christian couples struggle more with consistency than intention?

    We do read real books together. And to the kids. I noticed you didn't answer my question...are you just annoyed at the idea of reading on a device vs a real book? Do you dislike ebooks? (I do).
  5. Genipher

    Do Christian couples struggle more with consistency than intention?

    Husband and I do a date hour on Mondays and Thursdays. We work on projects, watch a movie, talk, read together (yes, from a real book and not a device. Lol.), etc. "Date Night" is whatever works for the couple.
  6. Genipher

    Do Christian couples struggle more with consistency than intention?

    Are you assuming married couples aren't sitting in bed going over the app together, on one phone? My husband and I do that, on occasion. Share what we've been reading, etc and read it on one or the other's phone. Or are you dismissing the idea of studying together on a phone vs holding a real book?
  7. Genipher

    So i have to pay to be christian in america

    I am confuzzled as well. As an American I dont pay anything to this country to follow Jesus.
  8. Genipher

    FLOCK cameras spy through WIFI - Over 300 million Americans to spy on. And we wonder why Data Centers are on the rise?

    I always thought the Mark would be something each individual had to choose to take or not. But thinking back on the verses...I don't think it says that. So I guess it could be a SSN? Except... if it's NOT an individual choice and it is, say, a SSN, then newborns are doomed because of a decision...
  9. Genipher

    FLOCK cameras spy through WIFI - Over 300 million Americans to spy on. And we wonder why Data Centers are on the rise?

    Oh, I dont disbelieve it or think it a conspiracy. Sent the video to my husband and he watched it, too. We JUST got wifi...kicking myself for giving in. My gut instinct is to ditch the wifi and our phones but can we really escape it? Husband says it's the world we live in. Hate this for my kids...
  10. Genipher

    The Covid CANCER Shot!

    And mosquitoes. I just heard/read that China has been testing putting vaccines in mosquitoes and releasing them to vaccinate bats against rabies, etc. If they can do that to bats they can put vaccines or viruses in mosquitoes for people...
  11. Genipher

    The Covid CANCER Shot!

    RFK Jr is a hypocritical traitor. He is now urging parents to give their kids the MMR.
  12. Genipher

    Marriage...expensive or just the wedding?

    Husband and I wanted to go to Scotland but didnt have passports or, yknow, money. Instead we went to an event that was near us called the Highland Games. I got horribly sunburned because I forgot, as a redhead, I need sunscreen. So I looked like a lobster for a few days.
  13. Genipher

    Tradwives

    I have a sign in my kitchen that says: "Home is where they feed you" 😆