Recent content by GenXChristian

  1. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you for taking the time to write this. English is not my first language, so I may not have understood everything perfectly. I appreciate the encouragement. My post was mainly about reconnecting with God through prayer and being honest about how unworthy I felt at first, not about trying to...
  2. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you Brother :)
  3. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you Magenta :) . May the Lord Bless your Life
  4. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you Passion84God :) . May the Lord Bless your Life
  5. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you Tourist :) . May the Lord Bless your Life
  6. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you :) . May the Lord Bless your Life
  7. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you Andy. May the Lord Bless your Life
  8. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you . May the Lord Bless your Life
  9. GenXChristian

    Hello :)

    Thank you :) May the Lord Bless your Life