Recent content by Gideon300

  1. Gideon300

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Nearly half the present nations did not exist in 1948. I'm not sure what your point is. If you are trying to say that Israel is engaging in ethnic cleansing, then I will call you a liar. 20% of Israel's population is Arab. They have the same rights as other Israeli citizens. It is Muslims who...
  2. Gideon300

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    I'm not an Israeli. There is a case to make that the Torah applies to Jews, not that I agree with it. It's also impossible to keep unless you are living in Israel. So I reject your assertion that the Torah is the Law of Christ. The rite of circumcision destroys your argument. No believer is...
  3. Gideon300

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    I know the purpose of the Law and I know what it means to be born again. I know that I died to the Law so I am no longer subject to it. It's all in your Bible too, but you choose to reject it. You differentiate between the Levitical laws and the Decalogue. There is no such distinction. Lord...
  4. Gideon300

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    If ignorance is bliss, you must be a happy, happy man.
  5. Gideon300

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    You are clueless, you have no discernment and you do not know God's ways. If you would accept instruction, you might learn something. But you know it all already. God has a way of dealing with people like you. It's not pleasant.
  6. Gideon300

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    Your reasoning is specious. There is a new Covenant, New Life and New Law. It is the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. Lord Jesus made it clear that the Law was inadequate. Outward observance is not enough. Even hating someone is in effect murdering them. The Law has a purpose, but not...
  7. Gideon300

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    What is born of God cannot die. Some will miss out on eternal rewards. Some are false, make believers, not real believers. They are the tares, planted by the enemy. Yes, we follow the Lord. However, Lord Jesus also placed in the church apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers...
  8. Gideon300

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    I don't like a religion that endorses a false prophet (Ellen G White). According to SDA teaching, the mark of the Beast is Sunday worship. The NT does not refer to a Sunday sabbath. There is no NT sabbath at all. Colossians 2:16. Racist? Do you know what the word means? I despise SDA religion...
  9. Gideon300

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    A crash course on history of PALESTINIAN STATE: 1. Before Israel, there was a British mandate, not a Palestinian state 2. Before the British Mandate, there was the Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state. 3. Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a...
  10. Gideon300

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    You are one of the more self righteous people on this forum. Tares are tares from seed. They don't suddenly turn into tares. Those who are born again are born of an imperishable seed. No doubt you are perfect in every aspect of life, never stumbling, never falling and never putting a foot wrong...
  11. Gideon300

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    The Church that meets on the first day of the week has spread the gospel over most of the world. There are vast numbers of saved people who would be eternally lost if they had not heard the gospel. The SDA cult did not show up until the 19th century. The great men of faith, some of whom died for...
  12. Gideon300

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    Well, others are not me. I've been on this forum for 5 years. So of course you do not know what my views are. Like those who like to twist scripture by taking it out of context and in isolation, you grab a few words that I've said and ignore everything else that I've said. God's word is clear. I...
  13. Gideon300

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    The law was given to Israel. How quickly some demand that Gentiles are put under the Law that Israel failed to obey. I have nothing to say to Messianic believers, unless they seek to impose the law on me. I fully accept that the Church has not replaced Israel. The church has failed to obey the...
  14. Gideon300

    Obeying the Torah.

    Being led by the Spirit is superior to any external instructions. Yes, there is a good deal of instruction on how to live in the New Testament. If people walked in the Spirit from the first day of the new birth, there would be no need for instruction. If we find that we are unable to follow...