Recent content by GlenManning

  1. G

    Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, ...

    As soon as I get a little more familiar with navigating the site I will move or copy and paste it in the right place.
  2. G

    Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, ...

    You are not an accident! Nothing on the circle of this earth happens by accident, because it is he that sitteth upon the face of the earth. It is all divinely set in order and orderly arranged. The English word "World" inspired and occurs in John 3:16 is the Greek word "Kosmos" G2889...
  3. G

    Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, ...

    The Bible is more than just a book, It contains everything for life on Earth and life in Heaven. It is a book of divine design, a Medical book, a math book, a book of good and evil that reveals the design of all that is, and will be. It is divinely inspired by the mind of God (YHWH) a book of...
  4. G

    Strongs Greek: 'of uncertain affinity'

    I just join "Christian Chat" today and love this discussion here on "thousand" I just watched a teaching on the word "thousand" from a Greek language Scholar named Jim Brown who has a ministry called "Grace and Truth" He says there is only one definite article in the Greek Language (the) with...