Recent content by GloryDinma

  1. G

    Can a Christian marry someone they are not physically attracted to if they are spiritually compatible?

    I've read through few comments and I just wanna say from my own POV, It's not just about the person being pretty or handsome, or talkinbout how beauty fades and all that. Ever heard this statement, 'Beauty's in the eyes of the beholder'? Someone you don't find attractive, may be the most...
  2. G

    buenos dias!!!

    ¡Hola, como estas?
  3. G

    Tell me your favorite hymns 😊

    I love the hymn, 'What a friend we have in Jesus' It's reassuring, a great reminder of God's love and presence
  4. G

    What Do You Think About Faking Happiness?

    Really?! But not everyone out there seems happy nor do they care if others are happy or nah
  5. G

    What Do You Think About Faking Happiness?

    Well, that fine line might just be the challenge.
  6. G

    What Do You Think About Faking Happiness?

    There are people that smile a lot outside, looking so bright and cheerful. Meanwhile, when they get back home, they fall into... Should I say, depression? Due to one reason or the other. (That's one of the reasons why it's good to be kind to people. Depending on how you relate with others, you...
  7. G

    Bible version, which one do you think is most accurate?

    If I really want to enjoy my Bible study, I make use of every available version, lol. As for the main, I think it's KJV, but because of the maketh, doeth, saith, I think NKJV is simplified. AMP, NLT, MSG, KJV, NKJV, Goodnews, RSV... I love to use all together. It helps one understand the Bible...
  8. G

    "How do you maintain your faith during difficult seasons?"

    God's words can never be underrated. I just go back to it. Infact, the scriptures keep playing in my mind, like Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts I have for you..." and many other scriptures that assures me that He's there with me. Through the storms and fire, highs and lows, hills and...