Recent content by HeirConditioned

  1. H

    Testing the waters...

    Hi. I've been on this site for a short time, and have, until now, neglected to introduce myself. I apologize for skipping that... It may have helped me feel more welcome than I have been made to feel here so far. No worries, from my point of view, I've simply stumbled onto another group of...
  2. H

    Man imputed Jesus with sin on the cross, not God.

    Is that true of all such biblical words? "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." 1. Define the word "earth" as used in Scripture. What is "earth?" If you believe it to be a reference to the entire planet Earth, then you are guilty of what you've accused me of doing...
  3. H

    Man imputed Jesus with sin on the cross, not God.

    Thanks, I think.... For now, I'll trust a verifiable dictionary definition over the exegetical prowess that you've displayed in correcting the Merriam-Webster dictionary. Full disclosure: I've been translating Scripture from its original languages for more than three decades. But if your...
  4. H

    Is Knowledge of the Original Languages Necessary for KJV Believers?

    I'm sorry you're too busy for me. I get that a lot. If you're going to present an "older writeup that defends [your] viewpoint," forget it... I have scripture that defends the scriptural viewpoint that doesn't require any level of study, especially "deep diving." I couldn't imagine anything...
  5. H

    What Were Ezekiel's Wheels and the Four Living Creatures?

    Some people think it's a description of a UFO... This was a vision. Visions present a variety of symbols and images that may not necessarily be literal things. In this vision, the four creatures symbolize Israel during the 40 years of wondering. The wheels represent the Holy Spirit of God...
  6. H

    Is Knowledge of the Original Languages Necessary for KJV Believers?

    I just read KJV, and it says the same. Please forgive me in advance, but it seems your knowledge (at least of this verse) of Scripture seems to be misguided by theological rhetoric and not God's Word. You mentioned atheists like to mock scripture using this verse... That really doesn't...
  7. H

    Man imputed Jesus with sin on the cross, not God.

    Merriam-Webster defines "imputed" as such: 1. : to LAY the responsibility of blame for (something) often falsely or unjustly. Imputing is basically defined by "laying on." For the sake of circumventing unnecessary debate, please give us YOUR definition of "impute," so that this topic makes...
  8. H

    THE LAW OF CHRIST

    This post is the most unbiased and inclusive application I've ever read on this topic. You've embraced "both sides" of what has wrongly become a point of contention amongst believers. It is astounding how much ill-response was generated by this non-dogmatic, fair perspective on Scripture...
  9. H

    How do preachers or teachers explain this?

    Interestingly, the Greek word translated here as "greater," [ megas ], is translated another 150 times as simply "great." (In the kjv, anyway) In the summary of translations, this same word is listed under "12 misc" translations. ( translated as "loud" 33x ) This may seem a small matter to...