Recent content by IfollowRivers

  1. IfollowRivers

    Difficult year...

    Thank you 🙂 :)
  2. IfollowRivers

    Difficult year...

    Im so sorry you've been dealing with that😞 I dont know what you've been going through but I will be praying for you also! 🙏 God sees us and although at times it's so difficult to understand his plans or why things go the way they do, let's Trust him :) He has plans for us and it's for our good...
  3. IfollowRivers

    Difficult year...

    Thank you for such kind words :) At this stage in my life they really do mean a lot to me and bring great comfort 🙏
  4. IfollowRivers

    Difficult year...

    Thank you so much for writing this And Thank you for the prayers! I will be trusting God and his timing, whatever he Wills for me I will submit to :) I hope you are having a blessed day 🙏
  5. IfollowRivers

    Difficult year...

    Thank you so much for taking your time and writing this, I appreciate the kind words very much! I will definitely be reading Hebrews 12 and Psalms :) I hope you have a blessed day!
  6. IfollowRivers

    Difficult year...

    Hi everyone! To be honest this is the first time I'm posting here and I hope I am doing this correctly. This year has been such a difficult one for me. I have moved to US from UK around 5 years ago, due to my husband career (we move a lot from state to state also). This meant leaving my family...