Recent content by Jesusgirl777

  1. Jesusgirl777

    Hi all how indian Christianity now

    Persecution of Christians who refuse to give up on their faith. Please pray for them.
  2. Jesusgirl777

    In 2026, Is It Still Acceptable To Use the Term "Colored" When Describing Human Beings?

    Aww. No apology required 💐 Your posts reflect such kindness and sensitivity. I greatly appreciate that. Yes, a dot on the forehead is a Hindu thing. While racism is a reality, I also think lack of willingness to assimilate as a legal migrant or being disrespectful of other cultures as...
  3. Jesusgirl777

    In 2026, Is It Still Acceptable To Use the Term "Colored" When Describing Human Beings?

    Thank you for explaining that. When I was in the U.S., someone asked me at a social gathering if people travel on elephants in my country 😄😄. I was really taken aback. I mean that used to be centuries ago just like centuries ago there were no trains or flights but only horses and carriages in...
  4. Jesusgirl777

    In 2026, Is It Still Acceptable To Use the Term "Colored" When Describing Human Beings?

    Sister, pardon me if I am missing something here. Do you mean people living in the U.S. because this term is mostly used there?
  5. Jesusgirl777

    Hi everyone! I'm looking to explore the topic of faith and AI

    I didn't try it myself as I don't use Grok or others like ChatGPT, but the video I shared has this response from Grok:
  6. Jesusgirl777

    In 2026, Is It Still Acceptable To Use the Term "Colored" When Describing Human Beings?

    It's absolutely okay for me. I am a person of color or I am a "colored" person. I am not offended, and I don't even understand why anyone should be offended. I haven't read the thread you mentioned, but honestly I have no problem with anyone calling me a brown person or a person of color. That...
  7. Jesusgirl777

    Siddhi's testimony

    Sister, I wish I knew Marathi. Do you have a Marathi Bible?
  8. Jesusgirl777

    There's Not Enough Drama Here On the Forum. So, Let's Dig In and Make Some of Our Own!! 😎

    No, I use castor oil along with some other oils. It changes. Sometimes jojoba oil.
  9. Jesusgirl777

    There's Not Enough Drama Here On the Forum. So, Let's Dig In and Make Some of Our Own!! 😎

    Glad you have enough of your favorite brand to last for a year! It is really disappointing when you don't get a product that suits you so well. I use lipsticks and ocassional sunscreen, but I prefer caps or hats when out in the sun. I have transitioned to organic lipsticks and oils for my...
  10. Jesusgirl777

    Hi all how indian Christianity now

    Hello sister, how are you? So glad to have come across you here. I am a Hindu-convert myself. What a priviledge to know the true God and to be delivered from the lies of Hinduism, isn't it? May the Lord protect us, and may He use us to share the Gospel with the lost.
  11. Jesusgirl777

    Please share your favorite Christian songs with me every day

    Really like this song. It is one of the songs in my playlist.