Recent content by JesusIsKing21

  1. JesusIsKing21

    Not sure if I ever received the Holy Spirit

    I am sure the Holy Spirit will be inside you when you are ready!
  2. JesusIsKing21

    Stress and being a Christian

    Thank you! God bless you!
  3. JesusIsKing21

    1 Day Ago) Tyler Robinson , accused of the murder of Charlie Kirk, has second court hearing

    And this is why Charlie is so great, he said “If anything happens to me, I want to be remembered for my faith”. Well we will certainly remember him for his deep faith.
  4. JesusIsKing21

    1 Day Ago) Tyler Robinson , accused of the murder of Charlie Kirk, has second court hearing

    Well whoever did murder him, I hope they go to prison and repent of their sin
  5. JesusIsKing21

    1 Day Ago) Tyler Robinson , accused of the murder of Charlie Kirk, has second court hearing

    R.I.P. Charlie. A Christian and a good father. I hope that Tyler Robinson gets life in prison and that he repents of his sin
  6. JesusIsKing21

    Stress and being a Christian

    I am a boy and honestly it’s just like there’s so much going on in the world and in my life, but I will try to focus on God
  7. JesusIsKing21

    Stress and being a Christian

    How should Christian teens deal with stress? I am wondering bc I get stressed and I’m a Christian teen
  8. JesusIsKing21

    I need Christian friends

    I am also 16