Recent content by Jez9530

  1. J

    The crusades

    I am a born again Christian so yes I know :) God bless u
  2. J

    The crusades

    Thanks. I know enough about church history both good and bad. Crusades are one of the darkest periods in my opinion. God bless u.
  3. J

    The crusades

    Ameen and God bless you! 😊
  4. J

    Prayer for the middle east

    When so much hatred is rising towards the middle eastern people. As a Syrian Christian I just want to pray the blessing over the middle east and all its inhabitants: ‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face...
  5. J

    Merry Christmas

    Thank you my friend. God bless u too.
  6. J

    ميلاد مجيد

    🤍 ميلاد مجيد..الرب يسوع يكون معكن كلكن و يبارككن
  7. J

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christimas. Pray that the peace of Christ would rule in everybody's heart 🤍
  8. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    Don't lose hope. He can do impossible things.
  9. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    I believe that Jesus has plans for every nation and I really believe it is now Syria's turn as many are desperate and in need of Jesus (even nominal Christians). Well yes the Lord didn't hide that it would always be chaotic until His return but even if external peace is not granted but His inner...
  10. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    It is very complex and only Jesus can bring restoration.
  11. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    I understand your concerns. For Syria to a jihadist center is just unlikely. Many people even moderate sunnis won't accept that. People just want to live a good life and they know that Muhammad's teachings are not relevant now. So I have faith in our people that they won't accept whatever. Well...
  12. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    The thing is it was for many people about freedom and having a good life. Some groups started to take advantage of the revolution and fight just because Assad was alawite (minority) and they were sunni (majority) and they wanted the majority to rule and reign. Much is happening now and...
  13. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    I get your point now. Foreign intervention is always present in the middle east let us just pray that it would be for the good this time. Cause nobody can deny now that Syria needs other countries' help (mostly politically) cause we have suffered a lot. Just praying that it would be for Syrian's...
  14. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    Haha no worries. I knew it was for me.
  15. J

    Syria Has Fallen

    They have promised that they will respect people personal freedom. Until now they have kept their promise so will see when something changes even many sunnis will speak up cause even they don't want sharia law. Many sunnis in Syria are moderate, they don't wear hijab, they support woman's role...