Recent content by Josh22

  1. Josh22

    My ultamate goal to be a husband and a father.

    My number 1 goal in life is to one day be a husband and a father. I am 36 years of age now. It is a desire that I feel absolutly burn in my heart but in a wonderful sort of way it is not an inordinate effection or the least bit wrong to desire it in the way I do. If anything it seems to draw me...
  2. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    To be honest I never thought to because I liked the way I felt afterward. Keep in mind this was mostly when I was younger and was not seasoned just yet.
  3. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    I get emotionally intense a lot.
  4. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    Only happens durring prayer at times. I can listen to surmons touch sacred objects and read the bible and it dont hapen. Durring some of these prayers i was exerting myself hard and I have noticed that sometimes even if I get upset durring an argument I will do it. It happened once durring a...
  5. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    I don't have a demon never did and I am baginning to think I wasted my time asking. I can read the bible pray touch sacred objects just fine GOOD DAY.
  6. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    I have done it since my early Christian life but to be honest i was really clamping down and screaming to him. I did have it happen once when doing a quiet prayer years ago. May not mean anything but I did have a dream once about a lion walking up to me kneeling on its front paws and then...
  7. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    I have always done it all the way back to when I got saved years ago.
  8. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    It has happened since i got saved years ago.
  9. Josh22

    Why do I tend to gag and heave durring prayer?

    I have always had a tendancy to gag and dry heave durring prayer. Sometimes I think it is the body's natural reaction to emotion but at times too it seems it is something else as if something it being torn out of me. I had it happen even durring quiet prayers a couple of times.
  10. Josh22

    Hello new friends.

    To be honest it is so allureing to think of the idea of just walking back up to the alter and laying flat on my face and starting over again.
  11. Josh22

    Hello new friends.

    My name is Josh I am 36 years old I am an artist and cartoonist and I generally respect Jesus and the father but I will not say I know or love them I have a complicated history and church life. Maybe it would be more accurate to say I have a deep reverance for god but have not been in a proper...