Recent content by JulieM

  1. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Thank you 🙏
  2. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Yes, there are some changes in Alpena, but not a lot. Downtown has the most changes than the outskirts. Lol. It sounds like you are getting well-stocked for the cold months regarding your cooking. Wonderful! I have not gone too far into books in my adulthood but I have always been interested...
  3. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Thank you kindly, Magenta!
  4. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Very nice 😊 It is so beautiful up here in the summer. I wonder if that motel looks the same. Lol. Not many upgrades to some buildings up here. But I do love Downtown Alpena.
  5. JulieM

    50+ Members

    I have lived in Flushing MI and also Grand Rapids for 20 years. I am definitely a city girl at heart. I had a wonderful childhood with proper discipline and school was also important to me.
  6. JulieM

    50+ Members

    I live up in Alpena County. I am originally born and raised in Detroit. West side.
  7. JulieM

    50+ Members

    I really appreciate your feedback. It is very helpful and non-biased. We started marriage counseling a couple of weeks ago. But since I am looking for a job, our finances are in the negative and we have to resume sessions once we are able to. The first session was very beneficial we both...
  8. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Thank you so much 🙏 I totally agree with you. I have had great and productive counseling over the years. I take care of my mental health 💯 There are differences in intelligence in my marriage. Especially Emotional IQ. Unfortunately, I am more educated and have bigger life experiences than my...
  9. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Oh Seoulsearch, thank you so much for reaching out to assist! Thank you. Thank you. 🙏 I did click on the link but nothing happened. I do need to talk live with others daily who love God. Is there a cost for the chat app? I do not let have any funds for it, if so.
  10. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Rewriter, yes I did ask him and yes I have reason for this, unfortunately. So, I decided to take the high road and use my time to be productive and stay on God’s path. I am currently searching for a job. I am looking to meet new friends, since we just moved up to a new area (for me). My...
  11. JulieM

    50+ Members

    I have been praying and crying all morning.
  12. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Good morning Rewriter, I feel that my husband is starting to cheat on me with the new girl at work. He changed his daily showering routine. And trust is a large issue in our short marriage. No worries on the chili. It sounds great! Perfect for this time of year!
  13. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Good morning everyone. Needing a friend to talk to.
  14. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Hi! It is nice to meet you!
  15. JulieM

    50+ Members

    Thank you Tall Timbers! 🙏