Recent content by Keagusm45

  1. K

    Heyy Young Adults!!

    hey everyone, just wanted to check in with the busyness of life maybe its work, school, ministry, children, spouses etc. we can get so caught up in doing life that we forget to take care of ourselves and to rest. so I just wanted to come on here and encourage you all that no matter what your...
  2. K

    How are you doing?

    hey everyone, just wanted to check in with the busyness of life maybe its work, school, ministry, children, spouses etc. we can get so caught up in doing life that we forget to take care of ourselves and to rest. so I just wanted to come on here and encourage you all that no matter what your...
  3. K

    Hello everyone

    I hope that you having a blessed day. i haven't been much on here lately . let me know if your willing to talk I'm open to having conversations and just growing in our faith with each other. let me know if you have any questions or if you just wanna talk. thank you and I pray you have a blessed...