Recent content by Krumbeard

  1. Krumbeard

    Singles: How often do you go to church?

    Thanks for this! Great thoughts!
  2. Krumbeard

    Suit Up!

    Last year I did something similar. I traced my son's arms on cardboard and cut 8 or 10 of them out and attached them to a coat. I went as a coat of arms.
  3. Krumbeard

    Last person to post wins!!!

    Bouquet thread?
  4. Krumbeard

    When you want love but life won’t let you begin

    Interesting! I can relate in many ways! Thanks for sharing.
  5. Krumbeard

    Single men & churches

    I am a single (widowed) man. Personally I don't go to church to look for or meet women, although I'm not against it happening. I do not and really haven't felt this "sidelining" or "suspicion" in the churches I've been at. Maybe having children makes a difference. Maybe it's a regional thing...
  6. Krumbeard

    Single men & churches

    This sounds like an interesting read.
  7. Krumbeard

    Last person to post wins!!!

    You can have it.
  8. Krumbeard

    Last person to post wins!!!

    🤦‍♂️
  9. Krumbeard

    Last person to post wins!!!

    You have a jar of grease.
  10. Krumbeard

    What are you thinking about right now?

    That I should logoff and get ready to go. Bye!
  11. Krumbeard

    Last person to post wins!!!

    Not no more!
  12. Krumbeard

    Contentment in singlehood

    It comes from an old movie, "Gaslight". A wealthy woman marries a conman not knowing he is. He then starts convincing her that she is doing things she's not or forgetting things she knows nothing about. She gets to a point where she no longer believes she can trust herself with anything. It took...
  13. Krumbeard

    Contentment in singlehood

    In Interesting questions and thoughts. Not sure what I think, but it is insightful.
  14. Krumbeard

    What's the story about dating?

    Well, I'm an old man and I'm clueless about dating. Haha! Always was. I could give you the standard answers but that's just passing along info that I've received.