Recent content by KTodd

  1. K

    New Member

    I watched a Daniel D Corner interview about his latest book The Believer's Conditional Security. I can see why that was first on your list as it is probably one of the most important things for every Christian to remember to do is to repent every day. I have just recently started asking for...
  2. K

    New Member

    Thanks for sharing your list. I looked at your first author and loved the back story of Pansy. The book that caught my eye to check out was Pansies for Thoughts. Gotta love archive.org for having this book online! The first page of Grace’s daily devotions sure hits home. Thanks again!
  3. K

    New Member

    Hi everyone, So happy to be able to join your Christian community. I think you can know a bit about someone by the books they enjoy reading so please share your list with me as well! Here is my list so far: The Bible (The New American Bible 1970, The Living Bible 1970) Arthur S. Maxwell -...