Recent content by lina_b

  1. L

    How Do You Balance Trusting God and Pursuing Marriage?

    Thank you. I see you’re active on this site and I’ve generally liked your sense of humour from some of your posts.
  2. L

    Taken for a ride

    I have actually met someone online that I travelled to meet. He turned out to be who he was, but he did pay for the entire trip. I didn’t let it go further because he was in the US army and moved about a lot
  3. L

    How Do You Balance Trusting God and Pursuing Marriage?

    Wow I never thought of it this way: the part about trusting God and putting in the work too just as I would for job applications. I definitely put in work for career stuff and I like to think the Lord has blessed that…but for romantic relationships I have mostly been passive. Probably some sort...
  4. L

    Does the church ignore single Christians? Where are we supposed to go?!?

    I wonder what you all think of the ChristianDating thread on Reddit. Has anyone had any experience on it? I stumbled onto it a couple of days ago.
  5. L

    Christian Singles app

    A very thought-through response
  6. L

    28 F Believer in Christ living in London.

    This is such a warm intro, thank you!
  7. L

    28 F Believer in Christ living in London.

    Hi! Happy to have found this site. I’ve learnt a few things already. Looking forward to more wholesome and uplifting conversations on here, and even possibly in-person!
  8. L

    Hey, I'm Christian and Canadian ... 28F

    Hi lovely thread. I’m 28, f too but from London. And I love reading as well. You all have made me want to go watch Citizen Kane. I may choose it as the movie for my upcoming movie night with some girls from church!
  9. L

    Does the church ignore single Christians? Where are we supposed to go?!?

    Well hi everyone. As a single Christian my first impression is that there are more interesting and informative convos happening here than on the Christian dating apps. I’ve learnt interesting new facts in the 20 or so minutes I’ve been scrolling on here.