Recent content by lionsrmyfav

  1. lionsrmyfav

    Not feeling worthy of God's mercy

    I have some family members who are Christian that I talk to over the phone. I go to therapy as well. I've visited two churches so far and both use a livestream broadcast from their main church and play it on a screen. I didn't know this was a thing. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of this. 😅...
  2. lionsrmyfav

    Not feeling worthy of God's mercy

    Kind of been going through a roller-coaster of emotions lately, but all is well for the most part. Thank you for asking! :) I've watched the first alpha course video, and got 43 mins into the Gospel of John movie. Now I'm just trying to find a church to go to, and I'm trying to stay more...
  3. lionsrmyfav

    Not feeling worthy of God's mercy

    Thank you for this. I'll be sure to give each video a watch
  4. lionsrmyfav

    Not feeling worthy of God's mercy

    I've recently gotten back into Christianity, however I no longer feel worthy of God's mercy. I fell out of my faith when I was around 15-16 and made some terrible choices/decisions. I feel incredibly ashamed and frustrated at myself for being so easily tempted to fall back into a life of sin...