Recent content by LoProfile

  1. LoProfile

    For my elderly Mom

    I'll be praying with you for your mother
  2. LoProfile

    Difficult year...

    I will be praying with you
  3. LoProfile

    50+ Members

    Welcome from Northern Nevada
  4. LoProfile

    Anyone here ever been to tent revivals?

    I have been a few times in my life. R.W. Schambach, Billy Graham, few others over the years. Now they just put up a stage, without the formality of a tent. The music is still to loud
  5. LoProfile

    Just seeking Truth

    Welcome from Northern Nevada I'm just happy to be old and still thinking most days .... Cuz I have one more day to talk about Jesus
  6. LoProfile

    Hi

    Welcome from Northern Nevada
  7. LoProfile

    Bible Software

    I use the NASB
  8. LoProfile

    Hello Again

    Welcome back from Northern Nevada
  9. LoProfile

    Do We Really Believe We Reelect Obviously Feeble Minded Geriatrics Into Congress? Mitch is back? No.

    Hard to blame politicians for the stupidity of their electorate .... Other than CA where the elections are decided before the first vote is cast
  10. LoProfile

    Hey there new friends!

    Welcome from Northern Nevada Hope you find the few friends you seek on CC
  11. LoProfile

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    The Sabbath was for those under the Law of Moses. Jesus was sent because no one was righteous under the Law of Moses. Even Jesus broke the Sabbath rules at times. The entire reason Jesus came to earth was to atone for us because under the Mosaic Law, none of us were found righteous As far as...
  12. LoProfile

    When a church in your neighborhood sports a rainbow out front.

    There's a Methodist Church that my wife and I drive by often. This week it had a rainbow flag with a "see you at pride" sign. "pride comes before a fall" Proverbs 16:18 God will hold them accountable at His judgement
  13. LoProfile

    Dementia patient

    I will join you in prayer