Recent content by Lovea

  1. L

    Hi guys! And girls!

    God bless you too TabinRivCA.
  2. L

    Hi guys! And girls!

    Thank you for your warm welcome, tourist.
  3. L

    Hi guys! And girls!

    Because I enjoy it.
  4. L

    When I was at my lowest, HE healed me...

    That is an absolutely amazing, beautiful story Larry73. I have a somewhat similar story to tell except mine is psychiatric instead of medical. From the year about 1990 to about 2005, I suffered from extreme, unrelenting, suicidal depression that sent me from emergency room to psychiatric...
  5. L

    Hi guys! And girls!

    Hello! I'm Gina, a 66 year old Latina, and 21 yearlong Christian who enjoys reading books and magazines in both English and Spanish, watching movies, studying piano and composition and also playing the piano and writing compositions, doing yoga, praying and reading the Bible, volunteering...
  6. L

    So are gays/lesbians nonelects? How do people become gays/lesbians?

    None of us are "elects". We all have to work with fear and trembling toward our salvation. Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transexuals, and asexuals are all born this way.
  7. L

    So are gays/lesbians nonelects? How do people become gays/lesbians?

    The reason why Jesus stayed silent on the subject of homosexuality is because according to holy tradition, going back 2000 years, homosexuality itself was/is not considered a sin by the church. It is the gay or lesbian 'sexual act' that is the sin and not the condition of being homosexual.
  8. L

    So are gays/lesbians nonelects? How do people become gays/lesbians?

    There was another part in this same book that asked the question of, who was this effeminate St. John who Jesus "loved", who was always leaning on Christ's breast during dinner? Somehow implying that there was a sexual relationship between this saintly, celibate man and Jesus, who was also...
  9. L

    So are gays/lesbians nonelects? How do people become gays/lesbians?

    I read part of one of these kinds of books that tried to justify homosexuality by saying that if homosexuality were so wrong, why on earth did Jesus not mention it even one time throughout his entire life and ministry?