Recent content by lrs68

  1. lrs68

    Lentils

    King David and Joshua who led the Hebrew people to the Promised Land for Moses both enjoyed a Book named Jasher. Within the scroll of Jasher there's more details about Nimrod. Ultimately it still concludes a similar viewpoint as the Thread OP has already shared.
  2. lrs68

    I made a new bible translation and ask for feedback

    Two fold question here after reading your response. Number one, is are you claiming the 13 Letters normally believed to be written by Paul with a possibility of the addition to the Book of Hebrews not all were penned by Paul according to you? Number two, how do you view the message from Paul...
  3. lrs68

    First post, basic questions

    I will answer your questions when I have time later on but for now I believe Science and Scientific Methods are vital for a multitude of answers to questions that actually confirm the Bible. But more than anything else the Bible was never designed to be a Science Manual but rather Its a lineage...
  4. lrs68

    Gentile Christians in Synagogues? Where? When?

    Examples like Cornelius in the Book of Acts and from the Letters of Paul indicate home gatherings. If anything the Book of Acts paints a clear picture that Paul visited several Synagogues but in effort to convert people to Yeshua.
  5. lrs68

    I made a new bible translation and ask for feedback

    Paul's Letters give great detail to the structure of new Church in the Corinthians Letters and provide more structure in his letters to Timothy. It reads like you are taking a few specifics from each Letter and grouping them together as one unified message. But I don't believe that's how God...
  6. lrs68

    There are no sinful believers, but only unbelieving transgressors.

    This discussion has ran off track head smack into the realm of denial. Jesus instructed His Disciples to pray a ((daily prayer)) that included both seeking forgiveness and offering forgiveness. Why would Jesus have saved people do such a thing if people can grow to a point of not sinning?
  7. lrs68

    I made a new bible translation and ask for feedback

    Is the Grace you find within the message from Paul why you don't go to Church according to your profile? The Church set up by Paul that's similar to the ancient Synagogue was ultimately designed by God Himself. Both have a Shepherd and a flock. Within the flock there are many different roles...
  8. lrs68

    Is Knowledge of the Original Languages Necessary for KJV Believers?

    Desiderius Erasmus openly acknowledged that his printed Greek New Testament contained numerous errors, typos, and rushed imperfections due to the intense time constraints under which it was produced. Context of the Production • Hasty Publication: Erasmus rushed his 1516 edition (Novum...
  9. lrs68

    I made a new bible translation and ask for feedback

    Paul's Letters are vital to numerous key aspects concerning the Church. It is interesting that at least 8 of the Churches he set up failed in some way or another from Corinth to the 7 Asia Minor (Turkey) Churches. That has nothing to do with Paul but interesting how many of his Churches he...
  10. lrs68

    I made a new bible translation and ask for feedback

    Bottom line is the original Hebrew Tanakh has only 22 Books as God Himself intended. The number 22 matches there are only 22 Hebrew Letters in the Alphabet and 22 Numerical Values that can be added together. 22 is the perfect number God chose for the Hebrew people. Jerome, when translating...
  11. lrs68

    What Were Ezekiel's Wheels and the Four Living Creatures?

    We must remember that the spiritual world is more realistic than the temperal. Everything on earth will die and no longer exist. This is why God created creation with a spirit. So our answers should reflect the only realm that never dies. I believe the Thread OP is doing a very good job at...
  12. lrs68

    How old is our world? A biblical timeline.

    Care to share those Books so that I might observe what you're claiming?
  13. lrs68

    How old is our world? A biblical timeline.

    There's plenty of Scripture but at the same time the Hebrew interpretation never included humanity in Genesis 1:1.
  14. lrs68

    Why the Old Law/Covenant Does not apply to NT Christians..

    I agree that many times they are using interpretation as literal Words from God.