Recent content by Maryann2003

  1. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Wow Thats lovely thank you very much
  2. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Thank you so much🥰
  3. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Thank you very much, I really do appreciate this alot.
  4. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Ok thank you very much, I will do that now.
  5. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Thank you so much for this great message I, I would definitely give it a try.
  6. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Thank you so much for this wonderful message, I am really grateful. How do I subscribe to daily devotions.
  7. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Alright i will do my very best to be more closer to him, thank you for this wonderful message I am very much happy.
  8. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    I love this thank you very much. I usually pray every morning and read my bible but with time I find myself dropping out from God😓
  9. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    Thank you very much for this
  10. Maryann2003

    Question for Everyone

    What’s one habit that has helped you grow closer to God? Whether it’s prayer, worship, journaling, or reading Scripture, I’d love to hear what’s made the biggest difference in your walk with Christ.
  11. Maryann2003

    New member

    Hi I am Maryann, from Nigeria. I just joined the Christian chat today. I hope I am welcomed. Please I would like to be closer to God,and make new Christian friends. Thank you all.