Recent content by Matthew7

  1. Matthew7

    Hi, I could use some help...

    Oh thats awesome, Ive been wanting to visit Columbia, in Cundinamarca, near Bogota, I'm in Ecuador, two hours from Quito, around Santo Domingo
  2. Matthew7

    Christian community

    oh....oops...im sorry, alright then, I have no problem talking on site, I just havent paid so the message thing isnt available so I didn't know how else to talk to someone directly
  3. Matthew7

    Christian community

    Hi, really nice to meet you, Actually if you look at one of the more recent threads which I opened, I'm actually looking to give bible studies, through text or zoom, completely flexible whenever you have time, I would be really interested in helping out, trust me I know how it is to feel busy...
  4. Matthew7

    Absolute beginner !

    I've been looking to give some bible studies, if you have any more questions or specifics, reach out, ([email protected]) I think the most beautiful, basic concept, is the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus...I mean, its so hard to even understand, or explain, because it doesn't make...
  5. Matthew7

    Hi, I could use some help...

    I'll be honest, recently I've been feeling a great burden, a desire to give bible studies, or to at least share the beauties of the Word with others. I am currently a young missionary in South America, but I need to do more, and I guess I can use the internet for something good. I'm a...