Recent content by Michae1

  1. Michae1

    hiya all

    Hello and welcome, God bless you and have a great weekend
  2. Michae1

    New here

    Hi Tina, Thank you for your comforting words. That is also part of my struggle my father passed away in my arms a few years ago and I don’t think I have fully gotten over it. I feel like I spent years building a career that the lord blessed me with but it came with major sacrifices. It sounds...
  3. Michae1

    New here

    I am married. the majority of us men don’t like to burden our significant other with things that weigh heavy on us, so keep it inside and pretend we are ok.
  4. Michae1

    New here

    Hi everyone my name is Ray and I am 44, i have always known God but I felt like at some point in my late 20s I strayed away from his word, In my late 30s I tried to reconnect but I felt so distant from God. Now I see his work in everything that I do. I am so blessed but still feel so empty...