Recent content by Michaelarc

  1. Michaelarc

    Man or Woman: who should do that chase?

    I was listening to Paul Washer yesterday. He was mentioning how some people say about some Christian men how great they are to there wife. Now he turned around and said it's not the man, it's how great the wife is that drives him to do what he does! It's his love for her holding his devotion in...
  2. Michaelarc

    “If You Look At A Woman With Lust....”

    I fear God. I'm careful.. maybe your not serious enough
  3. Michaelarc

    Jesus is not found in Egypt like they claimed

    I heard about it. That's they found the body of Jesus Christ in Egypt in a tomb. Jesus said if they say I'm in the desert don't believe them. And don't go. So ya. We know where Jesus is. And He will return.Now that is a conspiracy. And also what I saw on YouTube.How a.i. saw hidden messages of...
  4. Michaelarc

    “If You Look At A Woman With Lust....”

    Where is there confusion. If you have any conviction then how could it not be wrong? Looking and admiring is not bad. But if you're gawking and addressing her with your eyes you got an issue that you need to stop
  5. Michaelarc

    Man or Woman: who should do that chase?

    You obviously haven't found the right dude. And men who are 50 who want a 18-year-old are sick in the head. I have a rule I live by and always have if I can hit puberty or if she can hit puberty before I was born or before she was born my answer is no.
  6. Michaelarc

    Man or Woman: who should do that chase?

    My opinion. Women seem more haughty, proud, always picky more now than ever. Want the guy best career,best looks a perfect dude well guess what. Never happen. Think just because of gendered we should all chase. Men are judged by women more than we judge them and it's true. Men seem.less picky...
  7. Michaelarc

    “If You Look At A Woman With Lust....”

    Man I will make it simple. If you have any conviction what so ever don't do it. Romans 14:14.
  8. Michaelarc

    “If You Look At A Woman With Lust....”

    She beat him for that he needs to take it like a man and behave!! 😆 Lol!!
  9. Michaelarc

    Let's get to know one another

    Hi! Me again! Got a Christian girlfriend and distraction. Looks like a mare soon. I'm not being decietful to her she knows I talk other sisters. Anyway..thought to say hi again. Nice photo I have one late
  10. Michaelarc

    The Reason Believers Are ABANDONING Churches NOW

    People want to hear what their ears itch for. Some places don't want to speak up and lose people in their church. Some people don't want to repent in a sincere way. Some people are just their to socialize. Some are outward but empty. I prayed one of the most sincere prayers and still pray it...
  11. Michaelarc

    “If You Look At A Woman With Lust....”

    Noticing she's pretty as a different story other than lusting. And when I was telling this person that they would fall I meant probably more than likely when they're alone not that they would give in to straight adultery and you know what follows in that I got to go into detail I'm trying to use...
  12. Michaelarc

    “If You Look At A Woman With Lust....”

    Man I wouldn't lie to you St Mary's in Amarillo Texas they drink wine they swing around a thing of incense when they're walking up from the aisle to the front of the church when Church begins I'm telling you man I wouldn't lie to you I was raised in that church man before I converted
  13. Michaelarc

    “If You Look At A Woman With Lust....”

    In my hometown they do I guess we're weird in Amarillo Texas!!!
  14. Michaelarc

    Ask me anything.

    Ok..my bad
  15. Michaelarc

    How do my fellow Believers "run" from Lust if it stays in your head?

    This is a serious question I'll give you answers from experience. I pray scripture that is against it. God's word does not return void. I make myself vacation and I repeat the word in prayer to the Lord. I plead the blood of the Lamb to cleanse me. I stay busy. If you exercise a little your...