Recent content by MichaelT

  1. MichaelT

    The Sequel -- Another Funny List of Things Men Are Afraid of/Avoid if at All Possible!

    Quite good, actually! A small and unimportant correction to the title would be "...Things Women Think That Men..." - but it's what makes said list that much sweeter, really. :)
  2. MichaelT

    Hello, friends, and kudos for your bravery!

    Thank you! :) I admit to having chosen it, in part, due to the reactions it caused on my Facebook page - back when I still had one.
  3. MichaelT

    Hello, friends, and kudos for your bravery!

    What's more, my last name too happens to carry its own meaningful load. Which reminds me of my very first end-of-semester exam at Sofia University - I was the first to be examined, and the professor straight out asked me how long I had had those names :) Fortunately, I was so focused on simply...
  4. MichaelT

    Hello, friends, and kudos for your bravery!

    Yes, sir, I actually do know what it means. :)
  5. MichaelT

    Hello, friends, and kudos for your bravery!

    Amen on that one, and what these seemingly few and simple words actually convey.
  6. MichaelT

    Hello, friends, and kudos for your bravery!

    Thanks a lot for the warm receiving, glad to be here! <3
  7. MichaelT

    Hello, friends, and kudos for your bravery!

    Hey there! It would be hard to put in a few words without risking the conspiracy theorist tag :) I'd say that the unique system upon which USA was built and maintained by other brave people has a few weaknesses which I am sure were recognized at the time, among them that "root of all evils" -...
  8. MichaelT

    Hello, friends, and kudos for your bravery!

    Hello friends! Here to tell you that my thoughts, as well as my prayers, are very often with you - the people from over the ocean. What's happening in the USA at the moment , and I am not referring to the elections, is so singular that I entertain little doubt about its entering the human...