Recent content by Mikesmith667

  1. M

    Hi there!

    Oh, I see. It would be difficult to determine the source of all of these books. It's too bad, because I love every one so far!
  2. M

    Hi there!

    Translation? What is that supposed to mean?
  3. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    Yeah! That would help! I just prefer to read it, that's all.
  4. M

    Hi there!

    Thank you! I am so excited!
  5. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    What does Deuterocanonical mean? And what does it have to do with Catholics or Orthodox?
  6. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    It's fine, I am on Wisdom now. I am really enjoying it so far, but it is quite large. Not as large as Psalms, but it takes time. To answer the second question, I see Jesus to be an influential figure who lead people towards an expansion of Judaism, known as Christianity. He was a key part in...
  7. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    Oh! That's good to know! I am sure to get there very soon after the Old Testament!
  8. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    I really love those! It sounds like Jesus is a really well written person! I would love to read more and get to learn about him!
  9. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    I like how all that lines up! I also like the layout as well! I am going to get to Isaiah very soon, and I can't wait to enjoy the book!
  10. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    Oh wow! That sounds wonderful! I can't wait to read about it!
  11. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    I haven't gotten to John yet. And what is a Gospel, it sounds like a funny word.
  12. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    Nice! I havent gotten to John yet, but I can't wait until I do!
  13. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    Thank you! If you don't mind asking, what is your favorite thing about Jesus from the New Testament?
  14. M

    Hi there!

    Thank you so much! I can't wait to talk to people about the Bible!
  15. M

    Favorite Book in the Bible

    I love the Psalms too! My favorite verse is Psalms 74:14! I always want to learn more about the lore.of the Bible.