Recent content by Mo_mo

  1. Mo_mo

    Any Arab here to connect with

    Hi, Are there any arab Christian here to connect with ? Thanks
  2. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    Walikom Alsalm:) yes he is called the Issa, the messenger of Allah, son of Mayium (mary).
  3. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    There are many of churches around me. They are all different! I just realized in the cc that this is protestant Christians.
  4. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    I know what you are talking about. You have a vaild point. I think the trinity concept I didn’t get it but also i never read a Christian source explaining it
  5. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    Thanks for the suggestion i will look for that
  6. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    Okay i guess i will look for an Arabic version because the language would be difficult
  7. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    I have iPhone unfortunately
  8. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    Thank you so much sir! If i cant read the whole bible do you recommend certain chapters to understand more?
  9. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    Thanks for encouragement 😊 i tried to enter that website but no way at all using my goggle account
  10. Mo_mo

    Not Christian but curious

    Hi all, Muslim here. Just curious about Jesus and christianity . Do you recommend any resources to begin learning from? Thanks