Recent content by Mordy

  1. Mordy

    Short short dialogue challenge no more than 3 lines or 30 words.

    If God is love is love God? 15 words or less challenge...
  2. Mordy

    IS THERE A GOOD SINGLE GUY WILLING TO RELOCATE TO OR LIVING IN MARYLAND ?

    By the way I was just thinking if you want to take Ruth's example, she didn't stay put. Just saying. I think every successful relationship requires a high degree of flexibility.
  3. Mordy

    IS THERE A GOOD SINGLE GUY WILLING TO RELOCATE TO OR LIVING IN MARYLAND ?

    Well this thread got interesting but not very productive… .... anybody go out in any dates lately? I'd like to hear some happy reports
  4. Mordy

    "But... I Have a KEURIG!!! That's a Sure Reason to Pick Me!" Name 3 Reasons Why YOU Are the Ultimate "Pick Me!" Guy or Girl!!

    Well, I see some very interesting comments here. And and I will say my three comments. Number one I don't need to fly a plane when I can get the best pilot to fly a jet to your local airport. So I don't have to waste time with other things and that leads me almost the second one, but I'll put...
  5. Mordy

    Short short dialogue challenge no more than 3 lines or 30 words.

    Song of songs, five verse two I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My beloved is knocking:...
  6. Mordy

    Short short dialogue challenge no more than 3 lines or 30 words.

    I'm sorry I guess sometimes when I click on the reply, it enters the text over top of the replied text. And then it appears as if the person you're replying to said it instead of you. But it made me think of something poetic. Enjoy.
  7. Mordy

    Short short dialogue challenge no more than 3 lines or 30 words.

    Some memories refuse oblivion. They ferment into love, crystallize into language, and leave ink where silence once lived.
  8. Mordy

    Do men dislike a woman with a higher salary?

    Don't be fooled though. Managing money represents responsibility. And you want to have a responsible partner. It doesn't matter the amount per se, but having enough to be able to function well and contribute is essential and doesn't encourage people with compatible world views. So yes. I would...
  9. Mordy

    Do men dislike a woman with a higher salary?

    Yes, I totally agree with you and I understood what you were saying. I suppose my comment was just talking about the subject in general and referring to the person before you. Attraction and sexual desire is absolutely key. One of my favourite metaphors is the braid. With the spirit of God as...
  10. Mordy

    Do men dislike a woman with a higher salary?

    That's a very interesting comment to me. I would like to know anybody who would say that attraction is not important. If attraction is not important how do you come together? I guess I'm a little slow since I taught about magnetism in science this past year and perhaps the metaphor doesn't...
  11. Mordy

    Do men dislike a woman with a higher salary?

    I'm listening 🤔😉🫡
  12. Mordy

    Do men dislike a woman with a higher salary?

    Well, I don't plan to become a "furry" anytime soon. Even if I do have a hairy chest. I do like dogs, but I've never had one. Kind of dog does she have?
  13. Mordy

    Do men dislike a woman with a higher salary?

    The real question is do women dislike men who have a low salary. Everybody needs contribution, but sometimes life changes. I'm highly educated and a pretty interesting guy, but my finances have changed dramatically due to life changes.
  14. Mordy

    Short short dialogue challenge no more than 3 lines or 30 words.

    Love is the strongest death, unyielding as the grave…