Recent content by mustardseed11

  1. M

    How many of you believe COVID 19 is a biological weapon?

    I don't know what it is... what I do know...
  2. M

    Happy Birthday Eve to Jesus...

    Amen! Merry Christmas!
  3. M

    This is me :)

    Hi everyone! My name is Andrew. I am a Jesus loving hippie freak making my pilgrimage through the modern world. I wrote this song for Christmas 2020, and have titled it, "Christmas Can Never Be Canceled". If you watch it, you'll learn about whats in my heart, and maybe it will resonate in...
  4. M

    What are you listening to?

    Christmas Can Never Be Canceled by Andrew Craft
  5. M

    Christmas Can Never Be Canceled (My 2020 Christmas Song)

    Hi everyone! I wrote this new song called "Christmas Can Never Be Canceled" inspired by all that has happened this year. I hope you all enjoy and that it resonates in your hearts. If you like it, please share. I am praying for 1 million views! God bless you and your families this most beautiful...