Recent content by Myzaiah

  1. Myzaiah

    I relapsed from pornography 😔

    Thanks, I really appreciate it:)
  2. Myzaiah

    I relapsed from pornography 😔

    Thank you very much 😊
  3. Myzaiah

    I relapsed from pornography 😔

    Update: I’ve been clean for 22 days from porn 😊 I’ve been working out, meditating, going outside, staying off my phone, and listening to my Bible app:)
  4. Myzaiah

    I relapsed from pornography 😔

    Thanks for the advice ❤️
  5. Myzaiah

    I relapsed from pornography 😔

    I will try, because with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible (Matthew‬ ‭19‬:‭26‬).
  6. Myzaiah

    I relapsed from pornography 😔

    Hey everyone I really need some prayers right now! I relapsed from p*rn like minutes ago 😔 Like every month anytime I tried to flee from the temptation of it, I fall right into that trap 😣 I would really appreciate the love and support ❤️🙌 I also need some supportive Christian friends, if you...
  7. Myzaiah

    Does anyone wanna be friends with me?

    I really appreciate it ❤️
  8. Myzaiah

    Does anyone wanna be friends with me?

    I’m fine, Thank you very much 😊 (Your English is fine)
  9. Myzaiah

    Does anyone wanna be friends with me?

    I’m 18 and I would be really interested if I have some Christian friends ❤️🙏
  10. Myzaiah

    Hello Everyone 👋

    Thank you very much Since August
  11. Myzaiah

    Hello Everyone 👋

    Thank you very much 😊❤️
  12. Myzaiah

    Hello Everyone 👋

    I’m new here, I just came to this app like days ago, and I’m looking for some new Christian friends.