Recent content by Nawaye

  1. Nawaye

    Paperback writer

    I’m currently writing a Christian romance about two people who have experienced deep loss and brokenness in very different ways. At its heart, the story explores grief, faith, healing, and the courage it takes to open one’s heart again when life has taught you to protect it. It is also a story...
  2. Nawaye

    How do you know when to call it quits.

    There are so many variables which impact the answer to this question coz every situation is so unique. I’ve been married for 25 yrs & have been neglected for 25 yrs. I am tired. This has torn me apart. I have suffered, cried, prayed but nothing has changed. I’ve finally decided to separate...
  3. Nawaye

    50 plus

    To be honest, it feels scary. I never thought I’d be alone at this age, but here I am. I know God has a purpose for everything and His timing is perfect. Hence, I’ll continue to lean into a him and not my own understanding. Let’s see what God has in store for this part of my life.