Recent content by Nedsk

  1. N

    Do All Religions Lead To God?

    Because they think they have authoritative understanding of Scripture without an my evidence for it. Jesus declares he will build his church on the rock that is Peter. He tells Peter, "I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and...
  2. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    A simple question that you are afraid to answer. Poor thing
  3. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    Why won't you answer it? It's a legitimate question.
  4. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    What does righteous mean? Does it mean salvation?
  5. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    I did by asking you a question.
  6. N

    How do we distinguish false Christ & false Prophets according to Our Lord?

    Here is what's served me well, when someone starts telling me what the words I'm reading in Scripture "really" mean, I know I can stop listening.
  7. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    You assume I have something to learn from you. You need to show that your understanding of Scripture is authoritative. Why would I listen to you otherwise when I can read Scripture myself. Telling me I'm incorrect doesn't mean I'm incorrect. You get that right? Lie if you have to.
  8. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    Are works a choice?
  9. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    What does paul say we will by judged on?
  10. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    If faith alone is sufficient for salvation then why bother saying Abraham's faith was completed by works?
  11. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    We are saved by christ alone but that's not the same as faith alone. You folks just can't pay attention
  12. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    Im not interested in your questions as they have nothing to do with Scripture. Had Abraham not brought his son to be sacrificed his faith would not have been complete just like James teaches. I'll ask you a simple straight forward question Why would faith need completion if faith alone (by...
  13. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    I'm just telling you what Scripture says. You're argument isn't with me friend. Do you need me to show it to you AGAIN? Maybe seeing it for the 1 millionth time will allow you to answer your own question.
  14. N

    Ephesians 2 is not preaching faith alone.

    It has to be a cognitive issue with you. It's saved by faith that is completed by works. I never realized how I've always taken for for granted the ability bto read with comprehension.