Recent content by Nima

  1. Nima

    Not having access to the Bible☹️

    With a VPN brother. Normally the site doesn’t load I have to change my IP to be able to enter, and it’s risky if the VPN isn’t secure they’ll find out I’m a Christian And thanks for app🙏🏻
  2. Nima

    Not having access to the Bible☹️

    It doesn’t matter at all I just want it for worship
  3. Nima

    Not having access to the Bible☹️

    I live in the Islamic Republic and there are no churches here, and the filtering is severe. How can I find a Bible? Do I need someone from another country to Post one to me?
  4. Nima

    If you wanted to say something to someone who isn't a Christian and isn't sure yet, to help bring them to faith, what would you say? 🧐

    What’s the best way to talk about faith with someone who isn’t a Christian and isn’t sure what they believe? In this video/post, I share thoughtful, respectful, and honest words you can say to someone who is open but still searching.