Recent content by PastMyPrime

  1. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    What some do not understand is that some believers have a much more difficult time to put sin out of their lives than others. A person that has never been associated with believers before, knows little or nothing about what living in obedience means, is still living in an ungodly home or...
  2. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    I have never said I live in sin nor have I read any other post such a thing. A person that continues to live in sin has never been save. We are told in Hebrews that God will chastise His children and if you are not chastised you are not one of His children. You are judging people as lost because...
  3. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    Oh so you do sin!!! You finally admitted you are no more holy than the rest of us saved sinners. Did you get saved again? You imply that I and others who freely admit we sometimes sin are not trying to be obedient and are therefore lost.
  4. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    According to 1 John 1:8 you have deceived yourself when you say you never sin. You have sinned by saying you do not sin. I have said I fail many times as hard as I strive to live for Jesus. He is faithful to forgive my sin when I confess those sins.
  5. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    Do you live a sinless life?
  6. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    I agree that all the saved should obey God. But all will fail from time to time. I do not believe a saved person can live without sin. But a true believer will repent of that sin and will ask forgiveness. I also believe a true believer will not "Live in sin", repeat the same sin over and over...
  7. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    I was not addressing you. Sorry if I did not make myself clear. My post is to those who do believe that salvation is obtained and kept be being obedient, works. Every true believer will strive to be obedient but will fail from time to time. I also asked the question, "Why are you being...
  8. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    The question is, Why are you doing those works? Is it for salvation or because you love the one who died for your sins?
  9. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    The only way I or anybody can obey is because of the Holy Spirit living with my spirit and I submit to His leadership. That is not working to be saved or keep myself saved, that is because I am saved. But surely you do not believe you never fail. If a person is trying to be obedient to be...
  10. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    I have never suggested that a saved person is not to obey our Lord. I strive to do so each day. Many times I fail. When I do I ask for forgiveness and I am thankful God will forgive and not cast me away. But you are saying a saved person must be obedient, not sin , to keep himself saved. That is...
  11. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    It amazes me the number of people who believe they can work their way to Heaven by doing certain things and refraining from doing certain things. They will not admit they believe in works for salvation., but that is what they believe. I came to the conclusion many years ago that most will die...
  12. P

    OSAS, When does salvation take place?

    Amen! That is where my trust and faith is, not in myself.
  13. P

    OSAS, When does salvation take place?

    I have studied theses Scriptures for over 65 years. And as always, you like others refuse to answer the questions I asked. Does not surprise me. I have never had anyone who believes salvation...
  14. P

    Obedience REQUIRED

    Have you always been 100% in obedience?
  15. P

    Is Knowledge of the Original Languages Necessary for KJV Believers?

    What I have noticed is that most do not know how to study. The most important thing is prayer. The second is understanding how to study. The third is to get a good Greek and Hebrew dictionary and learn how to use them. When I did this, understanding the Bible became much easier and more enjoyable.