Recent content by princess6011

  1. princess6011

    Acoustic guitar recommendations (Budget US$200)

    Did you buy a guitar yet?
  2. princess6011

    Acoustic guitar recommendations (Budget US$200)

    I want to show u my guitar but its shiny black and beautiful used to worship our awesome heavenly Father
  3. princess6011

    Acoustic guitar recommendations (Budget US$200)

    I want to show u my guitar but its shiny black and beautiful
  4. princess6011

    Acoustic guitar recommendations (Budget US$200)

    I recently bought an Ortega brand acoustic guitar. It was a reasonable price and has nylon strings which are easier for beginners.
  5. princess6011

    pls pray..

    Ive been suffering from depression most all my. Life. and on antidepressants for over 10 years. Ive tried to wean off many times but wasnt successful. I tried several months ago and thought I was ok but after a few months began to sink lower and lower. I ended up quitting the case/job I had...