Recent content by Proclaimer7

  1. P

    fellowship

    Andrias...Please hear me now... We are all accountable to the Lord...And yet He remains for ever faithful and the God of all Comfort. Please commit to reading the Word of God (KJV ) Everyday! The Lord knows what you need. He knows what we all need. I am praying that you find a "House Church"...
  2. P

    fellowship

    I hear ya... I understand... But you are not unique and you are not alone... Unfortunately it seems people can't simply email one another here unless they pay a fee or upgrade... but you can visit me and email me through my youtube page anytime... God Bless...
  3. P

    Looking to inspire and be inspired

    KJV....https://www.preservedword.com
  4. P

    Good morning

    It is always a good thing to fall down on ones face and humbly call upon the Lord who is gracious and merciful. Regularly and Prayerfully read and meditate in the Word of God ...If you would like to visit my page (youtube ) I have a decent number of messages from the scriptures. Just let me...
  5. P

    Fellowship and prayer

    Hello Cat... Lord Bless you today. Psalm 119:105...
  6. P

    Verse of the Day

    "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Tim. 2:15 https://www.preservedword.com
  7. P

    newbie

    Hello and God Bless you today.
  8. P

    Calling All Introverts.

    Church might not mean lots of people, if it is a small gathering of believers. Either way, there is nothing better than having fellowship with the right local body.
  9. P

    Calling All Introverts.

    For many years I hardly talked to people. But a short time after being saved, as the Lord tempered and taught me, that totally changed. I not only share with the Lord's people regularly in the meetings, but also with the unsaved as the Lord leads and blesses. I even set up my own youtube page...
  10. P

    Looking to inspire and be inspired

    Welcome and Lord Bless you. Prov. 4:1-13
  11. P

    Newbie

    Welcome and Lord Bless you.
  12. P

    Hi there

    Welcome and Lord Bless you today and each day. Jn. 5:24; Psalm 119:105; 2 Cor. 1:3-4; Heb. 12:11-13