Recent content by Rainstorm

  1. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    I really wanna play cats & cups I think I only play for a few hours all week but I’ve been not feeling well ☹️
  2. Rainstorm

    How are you voting midterms

    I thought maybe this thread might get crazy I just don’t know how I should vote as a Christian
  3. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    I don’t have a GameCube anymore unfortunately and the games now are too expensive 😭 I just watch people play them on YouTube
  4. Rainstorm

    How are you voting midterms

    Republican or democratic and why?
  5. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    No I haven’t. I loved the GameCube too Mario kart double dash, super smash bros melee , windwaker, Mario party’s , Mario baseball, animal crossing, sims 2, and others ( can’t think what else right now)
  6. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    I loved the sims 2 for GameCube it was soo good
  7. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    Been playing Sims freeplay on mobile this game is so cozy to me for some reason
  8. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    That would be fun! I will have to take you up on that offer sometime :)
  9. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    I just bought cats and cups I also play cozy sudoku which is a cat sudoku game
  10. Rainstorm

    Modern Relationships and Lindsey Clancy Case. 3 Children Strangled. Overwhelming Support From Females and Male Backlash.

    33 year old schizophrenic male here I can tell by the picture of her smiling that she is sick and I think it’s possible she didn’t mean to kill her children psychosis can really really alter you and make you think and do things you would never do. Ok just wanted to say it now getting the hell...
  11. Rainstorm

    Please be kind to

    Here is a Moomoo in its natural habitat
  12. Rainstorm

    Please be kind to

    I don’t know what you mean. Moomoos are the standard farm animal
  13. Rainstorm

    Please be kind to

    Please be kind to all the moomoos out there and please drink their milk. Moo 🐮
  14. Rainstorm

    Christian Marriage

    I think marriage should be Christ focused spending time praying together, reading scripture together, worshiping our Lord together and the married couple should take care of one another.
  15. Rainstorm

    Any Gamers here?

    I am not passing judgement on you I am just personally choosing not to indulge