Recent content by RegalLeo117

  1. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    Armageddon looks amazing actually. Have you been? Yes I read Garfield as well and thought it was funny but was that a touch of sarcasm? I'll have you know we owned two volumes of garfield comics back in the day lol.
  2. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    I've seen people manipulate frame rates at tournaments. That's when ya know you've gone too far. Also I've posted before its just been a minute cause of work >40 hrs :,)
  3. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    Any cloaked character really, think jedi or sith. Those costumes are *easier to assemble compared to armored ones. Also them NOT having Comic-con in New Zealand is wild given LOTR & The Hobbit. Budget cuts maybe.
  4. RegalLeo117

    The CC Friendship Group Visits a Castle!! Are YOU Secretly a Princess or Knight of Yore?!

    I'm a sucker for a castle on a hill (Vianden or pierrefonds) and it had to have been built before 1492 A.D. The main keep, the chapel, and armory are all getting a thorough inspection. In theory, I came with the castle lol. Obviously a knight or chaplain.... knight-chaplain. And that moat better...
  5. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    I will never NOT cosplay at our regional conventions here in the states. It makes going to them much for festive. Also gaming is fine as long as you don't dedicate every waking hour to them.
  6. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    They did it's called Kingdom Hearts. Played it back in the day on the gameboy advance. The aliens already have the moon. Why do you think we conveniently "lost" the tech to get back there.
  7. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    I think the original VA retired so they got someone new. IMHO all of this nonsense will end when microsoft sells the IP...which won't happen.
  8. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    Halo & Star Wars are 2 universes that differ immensely, but the lore of both is sublime. There will be a Sister of Battle in the new Boltgun 2, slaying literal demons. You should get it!
  9. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    It never will as I have to imbibe in something Halo related daily. Also saw some gameplay of CE, it looks beautiful but there's something not quite right about it. Must be unreal engine
  10. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    Lego Hobbit for my sanity. Konami looking sus over there.
  11. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    Figuratively or literally? Asking for a friend
  12. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    Path of Exile never interested me either but if ya got designer skills always go for it. Question? You live in New Zealand?
  13. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    5 & 6 are on my to do list. Games with biblical/theological overtones seem to draw me in as well. The Tiger and Elephant system was a nice touch in 4. Hunting=grinding that's the point. And we are in agreement, violent video games do not bother me whatsoever
  14. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    Hello there (in Obi Wan accent) I mean there was a Darth Nihilis so yeah the mood was interwoven with the plot. Kreia is iconoclastic and that's totally understandable but I thought both the character & execution were flawless (as a former VA) Also Linux Mint is like the little engine that could...
  15. RegalLeo117

    Any Gamers here?

    I should've been clearer. Games with a dead/repetitive environs i.e. Halo infinite or the first time No man's sky came out. They have lore yes but it wasn't well executed. Nintendo (usually) has a strategy at least.