Recent content by Royalty

  1. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    The New Testament was written in Greek and the word used in John 3:16 is cosmos, meaning all the humanity.
  2. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    Yes, I am aware of what Calvinism is and the havoc it reeks. To answer your question, I enjoy sharing the Gospel according to Scripture with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I won’t be spending too much time posting on this thread though because as previously stated in another post, it’s a...
  3. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    Thank you HIH. I’ve been watching this thread since I joined a few weeks ago and you’re right, trying to share the Gospel with Calvinists is a lesson in futility. I appreciate everything you have share. God bless you.
  4. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    No error on my part. I’m simply acknowledging John 3:16–19. For God so loved the whole world … Not a few individuals.
  5. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    If you were penniless and I offered you one million dollars, all you have to do is accept it and you’re an instant millionaire. If you say no thank you, you remain penniless. Placing our faith in Jesus Christ is how we say thank you to God and receive His grace. If someone says no thank you...
  6. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. No faith? No salvation.
  7. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    John 3:16-19
  8. Royalty

    Calvinism is Gospel !

    Hi. I don’t understand the second part of your statement. Could you please clarify for me? Thank you. 😊