Recent content by Ruthie

  1. R

    Revolution in Iran

    Ahhhh, thank you HealthAndHappiness! And what makes my heart full is that he loves the Lord and shares his Faith and lives it✝️🧡
  2. R

    Revolution in Iran

    That's what I like about Owen Benjamin! My son who is only 20 just purchased 5 acres of land and paid cash. He is getting a driveway installed on his property and eventually would like to build a house on it and have chickens and plant a garden. Benjamin gives great advice. Because of him my son...
  3. R

    Revolution in Iran

    My son loves Owen Benjamin and he has a small following which makes me think he is not controlled opposition.. I don't believe he is a Christian though. Your thoughts on him? I think his platform is more geared to young men. My son does listen to his daily podcasts.
  4. R

    Revolution in Iran

    I live in NE Ohio and gas just went to $4.99 a gallon here today.
  5. R

    Revolution in Iran

    I think the symbolism of the location speaks volumes
  6. R

    Revolution in Iran

    Pride Land," a four-day LGBTQ+ festival scheduled for June 1–4, 2026, is slated to become the largest pride event in the history of the Middle East, taking place at the Dead Sea in Israel. The event, billed as the biggest Pride festival ever in the region, is designed as a 24-hour "Pride City"...
  7. R

    Revolution in Iran

    No, I don't believe that the crucifixion is the abomination spoken of by Daniel. I clearly did not say that. I do believe it was the most terrible day in history when our Lord and Savior had all our sins placed on Him and to have died such a horrible, painful death. The worst day in history. Our...
  8. R

    Revolution in Iran

    I would say the empty tomb and Jesus's resurrection is a blazing display of God's victory, glory, power, wisdom, justice, mercy, and so much more
  9. R

    Revolution in Iran

    Thank you for posting this. American Christians need to wake up. Trump and Netanyahu are not on our side. They both hate Christians and they are setting up America to fall to usher in the Beast System.
  10. R

    Revolution in Iran

    Jaywalker, What is happening now is very disheartening.. Does your heart not grieve about the genocide Israel is committing against the Palestinians in Gaza? Do you not care about our brothers and sisters in Christ that are dying in Gaza, Lebanon, and Iran? And so many innocent people of other...
  11. R

    Revolution in Iran

    Such blasphemy
  12. R

    Revolution in Iran

    Very disturbing
  13. R

    Revolution in Iran

    This is crazy and disturbing from President Trump
  14. R

    Revolution in Iran

    Greater Israel is their plan
  15. R

    Revolution in Iran

    I believe he does have an evil spirit guiding him. This is becoming terrifying.