Recent content by SadGotDumped

  1. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    If I die God will give someone else my purpose. Knowing i'm a selfish, and ungreatful and a "loaf" and I'm not allowed to feel sad on the worst day of my life. That since I have wanted to die since I was eight that means I was born a monster. God will give someone else my purpose. Someone he...
  2. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    I would rather be a cancer patient or be a victim in an accident to give someone else my life
  3. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    Thank you everyone!
  4. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    I don't want to be a wage slave. I don't think that is life. IDK. I have made my decision. I was not made for life, or to be a decent wife, nothing is going to change that.
  5. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    Thank you for all your input!
  6. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    I am fine with middle class, also Summary of all my feelings I hate life. It is not fun for me. If I get a husband that could support me and let me stay at home, my life would be saved and I will be happy. But I don't need to be happy to keep living I want God to tell or show me that my...
  7. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    My husband would not be my only reason to live, but give me time for my other reasons to live, Friends and hobbies and a passion project Summary of all my feelings I hate life. It is not fun for me. If I get a husband that could support me and let me stay at home, my life would be saved and...
  8. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REPLY OK I feel like everyone only understand some things at a time Summary of all my feelings I hate life. It is not fun for me. If I get a husband that could support me and let me stay at home, my life would be saved and I will be happy. My husband would not...
  9. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    Yes very much so
  10. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    I really might not though. It completely possible for me to be 30-60+ unmarried needing to take care of myself, living for a tomorrow love or hope that will never come.
  11. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    Im sorry for your loss
  12. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    I said so. I said my doctors said I can't eat carbs, and you said that makes me a bad wife. But I don't want to fight about pointless stuff
  13. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    Ok thanks everyone. You guys are just telling me to enjoy life just because I am alive even though I hate it. That's not very helpful. Even if I am a selfish entitled brat who deserves no joy, why would God make me? This sucks. I'm kind of done reading people just tell me to enjoy life...
  14. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    It is not fun to be alive. It's really not for some people. I don't enjoy it fundementally.
  15. SadGotDumped

    Just got dumped

    Excuse you. I am 260lbs... I have a condition?? Sorry if eating Keto perscribed by my doctor makes me a bad wife?