Recent content by Seeker091

  1. Seeker091

    Hi I’m Scott

    Welcome, Scott. It’s good to see a new face here. I joined this site recently, too. Hop you have a wonderful time.
  2. Seeker091

    Hi from Iceland

    Greetings! I’m from an Oriental Orthodox background myself. I studied in Catholic schools upto grade 10. Iceland’s a very interesting place. I love reading about ancient Norse people. It’s a very interesting topic. Hope you have a great time here.
  3. Seeker091

    Hello from Germany

    Hallo, Frau Antonia. Ich lerne Deutsch. Good to have you with us. I joined this Chatroom recently. People seem quite friendly and welcoming. I do hope you have a pleasant time here.
  4. Seeker091

    How's life?

    French and German. Just some places in Mumbai, India that I haven’t been to before. I visited Bandra Bandstand recently.
  5. Seeker091

    I am new to Christian chat (:

    I’m new here myself. Hope you have a great time.
  6. Seeker091

    How's life?

    Not bad. I’ve been learning new languages and visiting new areas. Things have been interesting so far.
  7. Seeker091

    I just wanna say thanks to you Indian people, your Crusine is just sooooo Goood!

    It’s a matter of choice. I personally prefer white meat and avoid mutton.
  8. Seeker091

    New here

    Hello! I joined this site yesterday to forge new relationships and learn more about the Bible. I attend a non-denominational house church. Hope everyone’s doing well.