Recent content by seeking_christ

  1. S

    We are cute toddlers 🧒🧒🧒

    I include myself here especially because i think im also carnal listening to secular music and babbling bad words sometimes so like that looks wrong in me and i think i could be setting a bad example to the people that look up to me but im learning to talk still because ive been diving more into...
  2. S

    We are cute toddlers 🧒🧒🧒

    “And I, brothers and sisters, could not speak to you as spiritual people, but only as fleshly, as to infants in Christ. I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to consume it. But even now you are not yet able, for you are still fleshly. For since there is jealousy and...
  3. S

    A different gospel

    “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, even now I say again: if anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed! For am I now seeking...
  4. S

    Any Arab here to connect with

    hi im not arab but i connect with arabs and the like
  5. S

    the Ressurection

    Run, God
  6. S

    Proverbs 8

    “Doesn’t wisdom call out? Doesn’t understanding make her voice heard? At the heights overlooking the road, at the crossroads, she takes her stand. Beside the gates leading into the city, at the main entrance, she cries out: “People, I call out to you; my cry is to the children of Adam. Learn to...
  7. S

    the dignity of Jesus.

    Whose Son Is the Messiah? 41Then Jesus said to them, “Why is it said that the Messiah is the son of David?42David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “ ‘The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand 43 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” ’ 44 David calls him ‘Lord.’ How...
  8. S

    the Ressurection

    The Resurrection and Marriage 27Some of the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus with a question. 28“Teacher,” they said, “Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother...
  9. S

    My heart

    Hi please pray for my heart I don't get heart attack or stroke and if I should go to er I get the help I need thank you
  10. S

    Medication and pain

    praying 🙏