Recent content by Sunshine2026

  1. S

    tramatic thread…warning

    Maybe someone needed to hear this so hopefully it helps
  2. S

    tramatic thread…warning

    Dear friends… I haven’t told anyone this. Only one person. The real reason me and my boyfriend broke up…sexual assault and cohesion. Many time my ex boyfriend would try and touch me and finger me when I’m driving or just existing. I would tell him no I’m driving or no not right now and he would...
  3. S

    Age?

    So controversial topic here. Age gaps in relationships. How much of an age gap is too much? My friend her parents are 10 years apart and have a wonderful Godly relationship, my grandma’s mom and her husband had a 20 year age gap and had a good relationship, and my parents have a 7 year age gap...
  4. S

    Purpose…

    So I am employed. I’m a sterilization technician. I clean surgical supplies and instruments. I like the jobs but it’s not my dream job. My dream job is something art related like maybe a charecter artists, an animator, a storyboard artist, a freelance artist, or even an art teacher. I graduated...
  5. S

    Image

    Aww thank you that touched my heart. I think I’ve always hated my body it honestly started at the ripe age of 10. And honestly I appreciate your advice. Currently everytime I look in the mirror it’s like my view of my body or my perception of my body changes. Some times I’m fine and others I...
  6. S

    Image

    Thank you so much. This helps a lot. Maybe I do need to remove the mirror. Cause every time I look at it it just makes me sad. Thank you for the advice.
  7. S

    Image

    So I’m going to be discussing deep topics. And friends…I need your advice. So I’ve struggled with my body image, self confidence and weight for a long time. I’ve gone up two sizes. And honestly everytime I look in the mirror I’m disgusted. I’ve lost weight before and I still think I look fat...
  8. S

    Why is it so hard to find a true Christian man in my small town?!

    I would say obviously not too good looking. Cause he does have to have a personality ya know. I’ve noticed I like men with fuller lips, tall, darker hair, and the obvious a relationship with God and a good personality. I don’t really care about body type as long as they are obese or really fat...
  9. S

    Why is it so hard to find a true Christian man in my small town?!

    Idk. I would say my church is pretty male based. Old men lol. I don’t think there is any church near me that I agree with that have a younger audience.
  10. S

    Why is it so hard to find a true Christian man in my small town?!

    Literally hate to say it but all ho’s
  11. S

    Why is it so hard to find a true Christian man in my small town?!

    That’s crazy. My church does stuff for both women and men they really take care of us buttt our church is mostly filled with old people. Literally my standards arnt too high all I wnat is a man that is handsome and has a good relationship with the lord like ahhh.
  12. S

    Why is it so hard to find a true Christian man in my small town?!

    Listennnn if you know you know! I live in a small town in WV, and the dating scene is either “oh I’m a Christian (they arnt their just posers)” or “oh I’m a christian(but am taken)” like whyyyyy. Like I just want a Godly man of God that isn’t far away, that will be the leader he is called to be...
  13. S

    Purpose…

    I wish you good luck. The job market is sucking terribly.
  14. S

    Difficult discussions

    Well I had a partner we recently broke up. I’m thinking about these things just to prepare myself for the guy that God does want me to be with. I’m open to adoption it’s just the fact that I won’t be able to expirence the pregnancy part of it ya know. Like I get it pregnancy is rough but I would...
  15. S

    Difficult discussions

    So this is for difficult discussions. Any topic is fine. So here’s my difficult topic… I’m autistic. Not bad enough to where I need help but decent enough to be recognized as weird. My parents have always said I should never have kids due to that factor…but it hurts my heart a lot at the...