Recent content by Sweetest1

  1. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    That's not absurd. All Christians don't die. The remnant remain. Rapture is for Christians. Every faithful person who has lived has been raptured. Make fun if you want. 😒
  2. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    Overall, I can see no one believes it how I've learned. And that is fine. It's just easier to talk about when someone understands how you do. I got a little defensive when I was called delusional because I didn't think that was fair, but I should haven't said anyone was "wrong" or not correct...
  3. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    Yes, there are two resurrections. I didn't mean spiritual resurrection but a spiritual rapture as in being caught up in the clouds of heaven. Some will leave the body behind, while others will be raptured in the body. The first resurrection is when the Christ returns and the second is on...
  4. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    Yes. The dead in the Christ will rise first, in the first resurrection, being the gentiles, and Israel still in the body will be caught up. This is what I've learned.
  5. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    Okay I didn't know how to properly break up the post so I'll try to address in order. Romans 1:16 Salvation is for all who believes, but to the Jew first. Meaning they always come first. You say it's not referred to as the resurrection, but that again, is not what I've learned. Just because...
  6. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    Firstly, the Lord helps me believe. He teaches, I listen. I don't mind referencing what He has taught but I do not merely read and think it's a certain way, but I hear His words He gives to all believers. I don't want others thinking I'm just reading it and seeing it how I want. I read it and...
  7. Sweetest1

    Deception in the church

    I've seen the deception in and out of church and I don't like that things which are taught in witch groups are being picked up by the general public such as manifesting and seeking out soothsayers. It's getting creepy out here. 😣
  8. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    All Christians are raptured. All Christians are alive even if their body dies. That is why He died and rose again for us. So that we would live. There is physical rapture which is for Israel after the first resurrection of the faithful, and there is spiritual rapture for the gentiles who will...
  9. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    No it's not. You're spirit is being taken in rapture with death of the body. He said he who tried to save his life will lose it but those who lose their lives for his sake will have eternal life. And I said "but" to the interpretation by men, not the actual Scriptures from the Lord.
  10. Sweetest1

    I Believe the Rapture but...

    Many say it according to their own interpretations, and I don't believe like that. I believe what is shown to me through prayer and understanding in faith. "We which are alive and remain" is speaking of after the first resurrection of Christians, and is about the tribe of Israel after the...
  11. Sweetest1

    Religion in sport

    I think it's giving the glory to the One who gave them the talent and glory to win, or even lesson in a loss.
  12. Sweetest1

    What are your relationship dealbreakers?

    Yes, queen. As the woman in charge of the duties of the household. It's seen as bad nowadays because everyone calls themselves that just for the fun of it, but nothing wrong with recognizing mama's contributions. I don't have children either, but I agree. I'd stay home while hubby works.
  13. Sweetest1

    What are your relationship dealbreakers?

    Yes, that's fairly evident. Women are shunning obedience and doing away with being submissive to their husbands all for money and debauchery. It's concerning. But I've also noticed more men tending towards these kinds of women. Almost expecting women to do man's work to be considered a good...
  14. Sweetest1

    What are your relationship dealbreakers?

    Mhm. 😊 Own a business, own land, and show obedience.
  15. Sweetest1

    Interracial dating. What are your thoughts?

    I think interracial is beautiful. "Interfaith" confuses me tho. 😅