Recent content by Tammy0531

  1. Tammy0531

    New here

    I sure will. :D
  2. Tammy0531

    Christian Movies

    Love Kennedy Faith's Song They are both true stories & very good that I've watched lately You can watch them both on You Tube
  3. Tammy0531

    Christian Movies

    Thank you for sharing I appreciate it.
  4. Tammy0531

    Christian Movies

    Thank you for sharing I appreciate it.
  5. Tammy0531

    Scars in Heaven

    Scars In Heaven - Casting Crowns (Lyrics) - YouTube
  6. Tammy0531

    Christian Metal

    Thank you for sharing, just not into metal though. I can appriciate you like it.
  7. Tammy0531

    I surrender all

    Nice version I enjoyed listening to it.
  8. Tammy0531

    I surrender all

    I like this hymn a lot I also needed to hear this today.
  9. Tammy0531

    New here

    Thank you very much I found it on a poetry site.
  10. Tammy0531

    I Will Carry You by Ellie Holcomb

    Just what I needed to hear right now. Thank you for sharring.
  11. Tammy0531

    Oh God You Search Me and You Know Me

    This is a beautiful song. I liked it very much.
  12. Tammy0531

    Christian Movies

    How about good christian movies for anyone who wants to exchange movies they've seen that are good christian movies?
  13. Tammy0531

    HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

    Hey I'm new here not know really what to say yet. Thank you for allowing me to be here.
  14. Tammy0531

    New here

    Thank you for the beautiful pictures, Magenta.