Recent content by Tattoozz

  1. T

    New

    Amen thank you!
  2. T

    New

    I appreciate the kind words. I would like to talk
  3. T

    Pain

    Thank-you so much for that. I appreciate it.
  4. T

    Pain

    Awesome thank you for that! Glad to be here
  5. T

    Pain

    Most definitely. I appreciate the information and the reach out.
  6. T

    Pain

    Definitely same here. Im very old school and believe in many old ways of respect and communication. I thank you for these words.
  7. T

    Pain

    Thats awesome thank you! 👊
  8. T

    Pain

    Thank you.
  9. T

    Pain

    Thank you so so so much. I am crying now. Its difficult. I appreciate the message! God bless.
  10. T

    Pain

    Appreciate the kind words thank you. Anything helps.
  11. T

    New

    Thank you i appreciate that! Thank you
  12. T

    Pain

    Going through a heart break as we speak.......... 💔
  13. T

    New

    Hello everyone im new here! Going through an excruciating break up and heart broken. God bless.