Recent content by TC17

  1. TC17

    Anyone here from Michigan?

    Hey Christian friends! New here and wondering how many Michiganders we have here? That’s where I’m from- just looking to see how many may be my neighbors and friends of God 😊
  2. TC17

    Hello 🙏

    Thank you- yes I am! I hope your weekend is going well!
  3. TC17

    Hello all!

    Thanks Tall_Timbers!
  4. TC17

    Anybody watch Faith movies on Tubi?

    Agreed! What are some ones you might recommend? I watched one last night called “Snowed Inn”… not a direct Christian movie but cute and overall good message
  5. TC17

    Hello 🙏

    Hey Julie- that’s what I’m gathering too. And that’s what I need right now- good fellowship and good Christian connections. Also good to “meet” another Michigander! 🍁
  6. TC17

    Hello all!

    Thank you!!!
  7. TC17

    Hello

    Hello Kimberly! I am new here also and looking to connect with new people that share my faith. It’s sad that sometimes when I talk about my faith it can turn people. I don’t push it on them, but I let them know (when asked) how important it is in my life. So to me being a Christian is just being...
  8. TC17

    Hello 🙏

    Welcome Julie! I am new as well and it’s good to meet new people that share faith. I am eager to grow in fellowship, even if online! - TC
  9. TC17

    Hello all!

    Hey all! I’m happily inserting myself deeper into the Christian faith community. Have always been a member but had a calling recently and making a concentrated effort to immerse with more fidelity and to make some connections with like-minded God loving people- MY people! At any rate, wanted...
  10. TC17

    Hey Y’all 🌾

    Hi Jess! I’m new here too and looking forward to getting to know people too and sharing God’s goodness and positive life experiences (coming out of some darkness). Nice to meet you! - TC
  11. TC17

    Anybody watch Faith movies on Tubi?

    Hey friends! Something that I’ve been really getting into a lot lately are some of the faith movies on Tubi. It’s a free streaming platform. Some of my recent favorites are: * God‘s not Dead (1, 2, 4, 3, and 5 in that order of preference) * What If (Kevin Sorbo and Kristy Swanson) * Facing the...
  12. TC17

    What are you listening to?

    “I’m coming home for Christmas” is a good one! Also “Christmas to Remember”, with Kenny Rovers is a favorite.
  13. TC17

    What are you listening to?

    I have not but I DO like a few of her Christmas songs so I will listen to it on my way home tonight- thanks Lanolin!
  14. TC17

    What are you listening to?

    Honestly? Christmas music right now! I’m one of those people that enjoys it all year round 🎄
  15. TC17

    Time to enjoy life one day at a time

    Hey all! I’m happily inserting myself deeper into the Christian faith community. Have always been a member but had a calling recently and making a concentrated effort to immerse with more fidelity and to make some connections with like-minded God loving people- MY people! At any rate, wanted...