Recent content by teri

  1. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    that is true, like i said before,. it is just a choice to be mad or happy, it's really not that hard, happy is much easier and takes less effort. LOL
  2. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    YEP, I've experienced it all, but what is most surprising to me is how hoes divide us, as a country and our relationships. it is so much like the civil war, American against American, brother against brother. to me, no mater what our opinion is, it's not worth fighting over, so much hate and...
  3. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    Out of all this i learned a thing or 2 thank you.
  4. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    You are so absolutely right! hit the nail on the head!! exactly!!! and living in an apartment complex, i learned quickly who the "trumper thumpers" are and not to say a word about trump because every one of them all have one thing in common and that is that they would become very angry when...
  5. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    to the question about singing, and when i was thinking of the question about Jesus, i remember a song that i had learned when i was very young, "he has the whole world in his hands" that was talking about Jesus.
  6. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    Exactly, i could not have worded it better and that is what i wrote in response. i feel real good about what you said. simple, easy to understand and to the point. Thank you.
  7. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    "Which parts does he think God hates? Did he specify a country that he considered too vile for God to love? Did he state a reason why God would love us and not them, some inherent quality in some other part of the world that we don't have?" I think that he thinks that God/Jesus hates the same...
  8. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    the thing is that he said "Jesus" not "God" thats easy to find, but not so easy to find "Jesus & the world" I know what he said is "ludicrous" i agree 100%.
  9. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    Thank you, but i would like to find somewhere in the Bible where it says that "Jesus" loved or even cared about the world. It just seems so dumb to think that Jesus doesnt care about the world.
  10. T

    SURELY JESUS CARES ABOUT THE WORLD

    Hi, I have a friend that I used to know when I lived in California, we have been having disagreements. He posted "I don't care about what happens to the rest of the world." Then I said "I care & I know that Jesus cares too." Then He said "Really? show me in scripture where Jesus says he cares...